Monday, November 8, 2010
word of the day "easy ka lang"
It's been a nice tuesday morning,went to intramuros to print some documents and manuals I'm gonna need for some programming also appreciated a lot of the natures' beautiful sights but going home today is a lot entertaining that I ever imagined.As I rode a jeepney from divisoria to velasquez.the fare collector doing his everyday work when suddenly, a guy thought the jeep was about to go and asked the collector with a rude voice that he didn't receive his change yet saying "hoy, p***** **a mo sukli ko k**al".calmly, the collector replied "wala pang barya boss easy ka lang" and then, the angry guy started cursing and saying bad words on the collector and then claiming that he is a police officer. as the jeep ran, the angry guy inside the jeep is still saying bad words about the collector like they slept and been together more than a year what a douche... and guess what, he talks like as if he just saved us from a criminal. What an epic sh** brain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment