Sunday, November 7, 2010

the era of social networking

Social networking today is what about 40-65% of people here in the philippines spend their time on these social networking sites watching videos for entertainment, sharing,viewing pictures of anyone they know or they don't know, and posting useless blabbers and stuff.

I'm not gonna deny that I, too use those social networking sites' services to communicate with my friends online and have some fun and I'm not gonna deny the fact that I spend most of my time on these social networking websites just to get information on what's happening around.

Let me tell you my definition of the word "friend" friends are people who you share something you like (or dislike maybe),people who makes you smile and have fun with. these social networking sites exceeds my definition and I don't know if it's for good anymore.

Now that I think of it, these social networking sites are missing something really big, and it's about the fact that you can't have 600+ friends and then tell everybody you know all of them, that's just an awful lie.

I was wondering when will these social networking sites evolve the way that I envision them to be and I guess the answers in my head. I WANT THAT EVOLUTION THEN I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment